What formula are you on

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

We are happy to see you visit us as a guest.
    Some functions require a free registration. Become a member!

• I'm a big fan of low volume formulas. :thumbsup:
      Currently taking PhenylAde 60 vanilla (surprisingly nice taste, no smell) and topping it off with MTE amino acid blend sachets. Gram wise - amount gets constantly adjusted, based my my growing needs :love:
      I sued to take PKUExpress, but I find the taste a bit strong to drink it in the amount that I need now, so I switched to a milder PhenylAde 60 vanilla.
      Carpe Diem!
    • I have what I call "formula ADD" I get really bored with one type, then I switch to another. I tend to rotate between: Lophlex berry, PKU coolers (red and white), and I'm currently digging Phenylade essential. It's kind of high volume, but I've yet to try anything that tastes better, is more filling/satiating, and more nutritionally sound; I don't feel like I have to worry about being deficient in anything (It doesn't have vitamin C, but so many fruits are loaded with vitamin C, it's super easy to find low Phe foods with it)

Just today I tried mixing vanilla phenylade essential with strawberries in my blender (I realize they sell a strawberry flavor, but it's not the same as fresh strawberries!) WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THIS SOONER?! It tastes really good, Strawberries are an excellent source of vitamin C, it just makes me happy~!