We are happy to see you visit us as a guest.
Some functions require a free registration. Become a member!
First of all an App that gives you a list of the protein and phe in food, let's you calculate and compose a recipe/meal. Compose a daily intake in foods. Let's you share the recipes and data. And if the connection is secure share blood levels and these data with your clinician.
I wish this app was visually friendly and has intuitive hadling and be available for all operating systems.
I would like it to:
- have a possibility to add your suggested daily intake of PHE, proteins and calories
- have a list of foods along with the content of protein, PHE and colories
- have a possibility to add new products along with the content of protein, PHE and calories
- allow you to have a diary of what have you eaten each day and how did you manage to fufill you intake
- allows you to add dishes that you eat frequently with the contents of proteins, PHE and calories so instead of adding ingredients you add a whole dish.
@Gosia and @Mfresh personally I don’t like apps where you can keep track of your levels and discuss the right path to follow that are created by industry. It is never 100% clear what data they collect and how they use it and to what end. Privacy and transparency should both be number 1 and guaranteed for 100%.
@MfreshI know PKU Licznik by Polish division of Nutricia and I tried it but its constant fauilures discouraged me from using it. I have lost whole data I put there - I had many dishes for which I had PHE, protein and calories fixed and when it crashed for the third time I decided to stop using it.
@Paul on PKU Licznik you just count and monitor your menu and daily intake of PHE, proteins and calories. You can`t monitor blood levels.