Internship In Belfast Northen Ireland.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

We are happy to see you visit us as a guest.
Some functions require a free registration. Become a member!

• Internship In Belfast Northen Ireland.

Dear Friends and Colleagues.
    From July 20th to September 2nd, 2019 I will be in Belfast for a Job Internship. I would like to ask you If there are any vegan restaurant, I'd like to know how you manage with the shipments of your foodstuff and medical certifications.

Best Regards.

Nicolò Cardoselli.
  • Dear @Nikijoker

congratulations to your plans for doing an internship abroad! I've never been to Ireland before, so I cannot be of any help, however, since you haven't received replies so far, I suggest you might look for a PKU group on Facebook, I think there is one for GB / Ireland, so you might get in touch with other PKUs from there.

Good luck - and have a successful internship!
    Katie
  • Dear Summer Rose,
    Thanks a lot for your suggestions. I'm sorry for the slow reply but I'm busy with my final exams for my University. I've already found the FB groups pages from UK and Belfast( Northen Ireland) which you previously mentioned. Thanks again for dedicating your time to me. If you need information about traveling abroad to Italy, don't hesitate to write to me. I'll be pleased to answer you.
    Let us keep in touch for every kind of PKU news and updates.

Best.
    Nicolò