YoFi needs help!!!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

We are happy to see you visit us as a guest.
    Some functions require a free registration. Become a member!

• YoFi needs help!!!

Dear User,

At first I want to say sorry for my english.

I want to show you a link about a little boy. His name is Yorik-Finnley (YoFi)

He is 11 weeks old, born with Down Syndrome. My older son has Down Syndrome, too- so we know this family and her whole story from the DS board. But YoFi has also a heart defect. He needs an operation quickly, but for this his health must be better and the Doctor´s here in Germany don´t know what to do next.

I can assure you that this is NOT a fake!!! They also DON´T want to get money or something!!! It´s the last (ditch) attempt for them to find a Doctor (f.e. in another country) who can help YoFi. You can read more about that in this link:

facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=32…0340111361&type=1&theater

From the DS board we help to give it around. So I beseech you to give it around too- f.e. in facebook or another boards-with the hope that this will go to a doctor who can help little YoFi.

Many thanks

Sabrina
      mit den 3 Jungs *2007 ; *2010 und *2013

Das Durchschnittliche gibt der Welt ihren Bestand, das Außergewöhnliche ihren Wert - Oscar Wilde-

The post was edited 3 times, last by Sabrina ().